Thursday, January 22, 2009

introduction.

Hey everyone.

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I'm going to give it a try. I suppose I should first explain myself. I chose the title of my blog based on lyrics from a Hillsong song (ha, say that five times fast). It's called "From the Inside Out" and from the moment I heard it I saw it as sort of an anthem for my life. The line it's taken from talks about losing ourselves in order to bring our Saviour praise and to me that's a most beautiful statement of surrender.

moving on.

The reason I write most anything is to express myself (as it is for most people). The majority of my blogs will most likely deal with (but are not limited to) my relationship with Christ and the thoughts that go along with it. I know that that's rather vague, but that's all I know as of now. The subject matter of my writings is often what is most pressing on my heart at that time.

I want to end this post with one of my favorite verses. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.

Isaiah 41:13
"I, the Lord your God, have a firm grip on you. I'm not letting you go."


One last thing:
I am always open to input, comments, questions, etc. I encourage you to write what is on your mind. If I am going to be honest with you through my writings it's only fair that you are able to be open and honest as well =]

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome to see that you want Jesus to shine through your life. I Love that your willing to be vulnerable. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading your future blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah is so beautiful.

    I love 53:10 "Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush Him." It's crazy to think that the father willed to put our eternal sins onto his Son in whom he was well pleased, it's hard to believe almost..

    ReplyDelete